Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Downtown Daegu

Wow, it's been a long time.  I meant to post more over the past year, but it just didn't happen.  I suppose part of that is because I've come to view my life in Korea as normal and not worth blogging about, even when I do things that all of ya'll back in the  States might find interesting.

So, to that effect, while I currently have free time, I'll write several posts about things I did in the past year.  Then I'll schedule them to come out every week.

I never posted a video of our apartment in Daegu, but I'll try to do that when I get back to Korea, as I'm currently in NYC visiting my Dad and Linda.

Our apartment is located in a great spot.  We're only about a five minute walk from Line 2 on the subway and then about a 10-15 minute walk from the Downtown center and the river.  We're also a 15 minute car ride from MY's mom's house, which is nice.

Here are some pictures of Downtown.

A Beautiful Fall Day

A Snowy Night

Some shots of the roads downtown from Starbucks



Decorated for Christmas
It really has been a trip living so close to the center of Daegu.  It's so easy to get anywhere.  We can walk for about 20 minutes and be at Daegu Train Station, or take a short subway ride and be at the Daegu Bus Terminal and East Daegu Train Station.  It's really convenient.  I'm also a ten minute walk from a bus that takes me straight to where I play board games sometimes, but more on that in another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment