Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Off Again

I'm currently sitting in the Houston Airport and typing this out on my new iPad.  I'll give a more detailed report when I get back to Korea and have time to sit and type.  Until then, this will have to do.

I've had a wonderful visit back to the Panhandle.  In the nine days I was there I accomplished everything I meant to accomplish and saw everyone I wanted to see (except Kristen).  I wish my visit had been longer, but being a working adult, means that my time is not entirely my own.

In about an hour I fly on to San Francisco.  I'll spend the night at a hotel by the airport and at 1100 local time tomorrow I fly on to Seoul.  I'll reach there at about 1500 on Thursday, where I'll be met by someone from my recruiting agency.

I don't start work until the 15th, but I need to transfer my visa on Friday and do all sorts of things like moving in and getting settled.  Hopefully it will all work out.

I'll update more once I'm settled.  Hopefully it won't be too long.

Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment