Friday, September 21, 2012

Flying Back!

Well, I finally have my plane ticket back to Niceville.  I have no idea about my plane ticket coming back to Korea.  I've heard nothing, so we shall just wait and see!  Though I might have to leave before the 13th due to getting my visa transferred so I can start work on the 15th.  I don't like that since it will affect plans, but nothing is set in stone yet.

I'm going to have an adventure it looks like:

Yes, I am leaving Seoul at 1040 in the morning, when I don't get off work until 2100 the night before.  This means I'll be running back to my apartment right after work, grabbing my bags, and catching the next but to Incheon Airport.

At Incheon MY will be meeting me.  We originally thought my flight wouldn't leave until afternoon so he has a bus ticket from the airport to Daegu (his home city) at 5pm since it's a holiday weekend.  This means he has a long wait after I leave if he can't change his ticket...I hope he can.  I don't like the idea of him getting stuck sitting in the airport for so long.

I'll be getting to Incheon at around 0100 or 0200.  Then I'll have to check in at around 0700 and pass through security at around 0800.  After flying out at 1040 I'll arrive in Narita, Japan at 1320.

I chill in Narita for about two and a half hours, then I board a flight for Atlanta, Georgia at 1545.  I'll arrive in Atlanta at 1505 local time.  Yes, I travel backwards in time!

I get an hour and a half to rush through customs in Atlanta and catch my flight to Fort Walton Beach at 1633.  Then with me going backwards in time yet again I'll be landing at 1656 Central time.

I'll see you then!

(not to be taken literally, unless you just really want to see me all jet-lagged and exhausted...)

No comments:

Post a Comment