Tuesday, August 14, 2012

A Hundred Posts

Wow, I can't believe it's now been over a year since I decided to come to Korea.  That was such a huge decision, yet I found it so easy to make.  Once I realized I really wanted to live and work overseas I made up my mind to do it.

Now I'm at that point again.  My current contract ends in a month and a half.  I plan to go back and visit Niceville for a couple weeks, then hop on a plane heading back to Korea.

I'll be back for at least two weeks, possibly more, depending on when my next job starts.

I'll be leaving here on Saturday, September 29th, and arriving in the USA on Saturday, September 29th.  I could be leaving again as early as Monday, October 15th.  There's a really awesome job a recruiter found that I might be able to interview for and the start date is that week.

Once I know when I'm coming back to Korea I'll let ya'll know.

I've come a long way from the girl I was a year ago, but I'm quite proud of that fact.  I'm eager to finish up my last month and a half here at CNS before visiting Niceville and getting started on another awesome year here in Korea.

Now, before I end this post, here are some cool statistics from this blog:
Pageviews on a graph

Pageviews

Pageviews on most popular pages

Pageviews by browser

Pageviews by operating system

Pageviews by country


1 comment:

  1. Good, you have a small following in Latvia. Also, DnD and/or mega game night when you come back. We have a year's worth of gaming to squeeze into a short time.

    ReplyDelete