Wednesday, April 25, 2012

April Showers

So hints of what are to come this summer (the 'rainy' season here) are showing already.  We'll have about four to six days of hot sunshine and then we'll get slammed with a day of pure rain with a dash of cold.

We had one of those days on Saturday and it was bad, but no where like today.

For example, here's a couple of pictures of the stream by my house from last Sunday:
View to the east from the bridge.
View to the west from the bridge.
See how pretty and calm it is?

Now, take a look at today:

View to the east from the bridge.
View to the west from the bridge.
Also, for good measure, here's a little video from down by the middle school.  That's where I reach the 'stream'.


I'm really wanting my rainboots now.  Unfortunately, they won't be here for a month, since they're coming with my sister.

It looks like it will rain all day again (it's been raining since before I woke up at 9am), but tomorrow is supposed to be hot and sunny again.

No comments:

Post a Comment