Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Totally Coolness

So, after arriving here I was very sad to learn that Hulu and Netflix won't work over here.  They only work in the United States.

This means I went from having almost any movie and tvshow available at my fingertips to having to slog through shady websites just to get a fuzzy copy of the latest episode of Castle or Panam.

Well no longer!  Mwhahahahaha!!!!

Found a blogger talking about using Anchor Free, to hide their IP Address.  Just downloaded it and tried it out and it works!

Hulu and Netflix are once again at my fingertips and I couldn't be happier!!!  So, Apple Jack, expect your Netflix account to start showing more things watched as I now have access to it again!  Yay!

Can you tell I'm excited?

1 comment:

  1. Super, glad you found a work around.

    applejack

    ReplyDelete