Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Family Teasing

So, I read the below email exchange while half awake this morning.  While reading it I laughed so hard I'm sure I would've woken up all of my neighbors if my bedroom walls were connected to any of them.  Luckily, they aren't.


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX


From: Apple Jack
Sent: Sunday, November 06, 2011 9:05 PM
To: My Dad
Subject: Guess who this is




XXX

From: My Dad
Sent: Monday, November 07, 2011 7:22 AM
To: Apple Jack
Subject: RE: Guess who this is


Given that I can only get a real small picture at work since I am not allowed to go to skydrive.


It seems to be a Korean wedding and the bride is not Korean.


All I can really tell about her is that and the fact that the tree behind her on the screen makes it look like she has enormous brown antlers.


XXX

From: Apple Jack
Sent: Monday, November 07, 2011 11:21 AM
To: My Dad
Subject: Re: Guess who this is


Your Daughter, yep Korean Wedding gear. Place on the street did this.


XXX

From: My Dad
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2011 at 2:51 AM,
To: Apple Jack
CC: Me
Subject: Re: Guess who this is


Well I guess it saves me much money but who is my new son-in-law?


XXX


From: Apple Jack
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2011 at 6:02 AM
To: Me
Subject: Wedding Pic


Your dad looked at the pic and said. Well, guess that will save me some money. Wonder who my new son-in law is.


your Grandma said She looks Horney. look at pic again. lol she was right.


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX


So, apparently, everyone thinks this photo makes me look like I have antlers.  


Also....my family is crazy.


And...my response to all of these emails?  Ya'll must really miss being able to tease me in person if you resort to doing it this way.

2 comments: