Sunday, October 9, 2011

The First Week

Well, the first week is over and done with.

And what's my conclusion after one week?

Well, I think I'm going to like it here.

The classes are extremely easy to teach in my opinion.  The Korean teachers, Jesse and Claire, are really helpful and friendly, so no concerns there.

Here's a picture of my work station:


Claire and Jesse's are along the same wall.

I know this isn't much of an entry....lol, I'm still planning to do a video walkthrough of my apartment, but I didn't get a chance during the week and right now my clothes are out drying...and no, you aren't going to get to see my laundry on here :)

Maybe I'll do the video tomorrow if the light is good.

Here's a few more pictures.

The first one is actually one of me with part of the city behind me:



Here's some Vietnamese noodles and the sides I had:




They were delicious :)

And here's dinner from last night.  It was an assortment of kimchi (which is growing on me...lol), an egg cake, sticky rice, and some sort of spicy egg and seafood soup thingy...



And there's my update for the moment.  If I get the video done tomorrow I'll get it up then too.  I also have some more fun information to share on everything I have to do once getting to Korea on an E2 Visa.

No comments:

Post a Comment